論壇管理員

註冊日期: 2005-12-25
文章: 2,892
Blog 文章: 1
預設 godaddy要全面接收在registerfly註冊的網址

如果您原本在registerfly.com有註冊網址的話,現在不用擔心了,godaddy.com將全面接管。

GODADDY.COM REACHES AGREEMENT TO HELP REGISTERFLY CUSTOMERS
850,000+ Web site Names in RegisterFly Portfolio to Be Moved to GoDaddy.com

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (May 29, 2007) – GoDaddy.com®, the world’s leading domain name registrar, has reached an agreement with RegisterFly® and ICANN® to transfer over RegisterFly’s portfolio of Web site names to GoDaddy.com. The move will help resolve problems involving hundreds of thousands of domain names around the world.

RegisterFly customers have been affected by recent problems and the impending loss of RegisterFly’s accreditation as a domain name registrar. GoDaddy.com will notify RegisterFly customers of the switch and automatically move their domains for them. Customers can get support and answers to any questions they have at a dedicated GoDaddy.com hot line and a designated “welcome” Web page. Once the switch is complete, more than 850,000 domain names will have been moved.

“We worked with ICANN to effect a migration of the RegisterFly domains to GoDaddy.com and help those customers left in limbo,” said GoDaddy.com CEO and Founder Bob Parsons, widely considered an industry watchdog. “It’s what many RegisterFly customers asked us to do. After they are moved over to GoDaddy.com, all RegisterFly customers will once again be able to manage and renew their domain names with confidence and will also enjoy the world-class support we provide all our customers. We expect the move to be completed over the next week.”

“The RegisterFly situation has been extremely difficult – first and foremost for registrants, as well as for the entire registry and registrar community ,” said Dr. Paul Twomey, president and CEO of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), the nonprofit company responsible for global coordination of the Internet’s system of unique identifiers like domain names and the addresses used to help computers reach each other over the Internet. “The GoDaddy.com agreement is the best possible solution for RegisterFly customers since it's a direct and automatic transfer to a competent and experienced customer service oriented organization.”

Those who still go to the RegisterFly Web site will be directed to Go Daddy.com for managing and renewing their domain names. However, some RegisterFly customers had chosen to move their domain names to GoDaddy.com even before this deal.

“After I had some issues with my domain names, I decided to transfer over to GoDaddy.com,” said Sean Gallagher, CEO of Web design company ATLWebSite.com and former RegisterFly customer. “The customer service I receive is exceptional. I have a lot of clients relying on me, and because GoDaddy.com is a safe, reliable and friendly registrar, I don’t have any problems.”

GoDaddy.com is the world’s largest domain name registrar with more than 20 million domain names already in its portfolio before this move. More than 4 million customers rely on GoDaddy.com for domain name registration, Web site hosting, SSL certificates ensuring Web site security and related products.

GoDaddy.com is working with the generic top-level domain registries, such as dot com and dot info, now holding RegisterFly names to make sure the transfer goes smoothly. New GoDaddy.com customers with questions can call a 24-hour dedicated hot line at (480) 366-3500. They can also get more information and answers at http://www.godaddy.com/welcomeregisterfly
----------------------------------------------
發佈您網站的新聞請到 What's New 新聞發佈網來。
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2007-06-06, 11:16 PM
jaka jaka 目前離線
普通會員

註冊日期: 2006-04-21
文章: 57
Blog 文章: 2
預設

今天看到大大張貼這篇訊息,讓我感到吐血,之前我發生多扣款信用卡的事件,反應之後,都無任何下文,讓我覺得有點受騙的感覺,我只能自認倒楣,所以真的要多比較幾家......
回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

書籤

發文規則
不可以發表新主題
不可以發表回覆
不可以上傳附件
不可以編輯自己的文章

啟用 BB 代碼
論壇啟用 表情符號
論壇啟用 [IMG] 代碼
論壇禁用 HTML 代碼